Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Today's Cartoon

Hat tip to the Times Colonist for today's cartoon. Is this the TSN turning point?

On another note, phase 4 of the Railyards development has a price review underway. I'd say, 90% chance prices are going down, 10% chance prices are going up.

Which development is next?